Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Work Wear - Spring Edition

Untitled #10
forever 21, asos
When I last checked in I was in the midst of job hunting & struggling with it.
Happily the hunt is over & I found something fabulous that I am totally suited for!
I plan on telling & showing you exactly what I will be up to but for now let's just talk about my priority - a new work wardrobe.
I'm looking for simple, classy & comfortable but still want my clothes to reflect my style.
Have you given my thought to what your personal style is?
Is it consistent? On trend?
 

srping tops
asos


I suppose I lean towards the flamboyant style - colours, patterns & large funky accessories.
I am not afraid to try interesting pairings like contrasting bright colours or polka dots
 with animal print.

spring dresses
asos, Torrid, asos, asos, forever 21

I love dresses. Short shifts & tunic with leggings are my favorite comfy yet chic style.
Paired with a little cardigan & lots of fabulous accessories.
 
 
Mint Accessories
all accessories from mod cloth except heart bracelet from Torrid
 I'd love to hear about your style! Send me a tweet, check me out on Facebook
 or leave a comment below!

1 comment: