Monday, April 16, 2012

Spectacular Spectacular!



Last night I had the chance to attend the local, Imperial Theatre for an Moulin Rouge event as my friend Pam's date. She won a pair of tickets from Fusion, a Saint John based networking group & lucky me I got to tag along!!

With my awesome date, Pam from Heartbreak Boutique!
Thanks to my wonderful & gorgeous friend Monique in her eshakti dress, for posing with me! 

Monique is wearing an eShakti dress with a crinoline from etsy shop
Swank Underpinnings. I think I should definitely order one
for under my Cherry Velvet dress!



Obviously, I couldn't resist getting a bit into the spirit of the night with some big hair, big accessories & of course fishnets!!

I decided to layer some We Love Colors tights underneath my fishnet to get some extra color & flare in my ensemble. I threw on a variety of big bangles to match my gorgeous damask Cherry Velvet dress & teased my hair til it reached the sky!

Thanks again to the Imperial Theatre, Fusion and of course Pam & Monique for a fabulous night out on the town! Can't wait to do it again soon... we already have plans to see a production of Romeo & Juliet in May!



No comments:

Post a Comment