Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Holiday!


Taken from my Instagram; DarlingDilemma

Oh what a long hiatus!
If you are anything like me you have almost no interest in an excuse, only a desire to get back into the swing of things.

Recently my husband & I went on our first ever vacation together. It only took 12 years but it was fabulous all the same.  Since I have been staring at snow and sleet, ice and grey skies for a few days, I think it is only appropriate that I start back in Cuba, with some sunny shots.



 


Besides the sun, sand and surf it was pretty exciting to pack for our first tropical vacation and I was a bit obsessive about it.  I dragged the suitcase out a month before our expedition and left it open.  Every time I thought of something I wanted to bring, or came across something to buy I just added it to the suitcase. So here are some snapshots of my favorite vacation wear items;


One of my Walmart scores for this trip - my beach hat for $10!


Polka dot halter top from Heartbreak Boutique (necklace from my Etsy shop Darling Dilemma)
 


A bargain shopping find for $15!
 
 
My other successful Walmart find, the $30 swimsuit
 
 

And finally this fantastic cover up from Pennington's & some new shades!
 


It was a pretty fantastic first vacation and now that we have caught the travel bug the only question is, Where next?

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a blast :) btw you look fabulous!
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics!! So happy you and your man had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous! It looks like you had a fantastic vacation, and I loved all your vacation outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these photos make me want to go south so badly!! Looks like you had a great time though! Love those sunnies!

    ReplyDelete