Friday, August 3, 2012

For the love of... OOTD


Are you familiar with my love of polka dots?
It never wanes.

Case in point - I purchased 3! polka dot tops in the last two weeks.
Oh and how about the polka dot Cherry Velvet dress earlier this week???
It is so rare to find polka dotted perfection, at least I find it so in plus size, so I'm a little bit giddy with my recent purchases.

Today's polka dot contribution comes from Heartbreak Boutique in uptown Saint John. They carry a variety of sizes and recently brought in these super cute polka dot retro halter tops.

Photo taken in the cute dressing room of Heartbreak Boutique!

I love the classic pin-up shape this top gives me. I had a good day in this outfit, loving my curves & feeling fabulously sexy!



Skirt from Forever 21+, is super well fitted, stretchy & a steal at only $11.80!! I'm thinking I
should snatch it up in other colors for work wear this fall!

I kept my accessories simple but with my favorites...





No comments:

Post a Comment