Tuesday, August 30, 2011

OOTD Goodnight Irene

By now everyone has heard of Hurricane Irene hitting the east coast. Luckily by the time it hit my part of the world it had been down graded & our city had very little damage.  Yesterday was high winds & tides.... today all was beautiful again.


In fact, it might be some of the best weather we've had all summer!
I took advantage of the amazing skies, misty blowing of the sea & hit the shore with my tripod.

Second hand skirt from Torrid. Top from Addition Elle (years ago!). Bracelet, Forever 21.
I've had this skirt for months now but keep forgetting that my wonderful friend Vanessa sent it to me from Toronto. Today was finally the day to wear it.  The top is a favorite but shows plenty of cleavage so isn't always appropriate - hanging at the beach with coffee & a friend seems cleavage appropriate to me!



A little fun in the sun (and a mad dash from the waves!)...

Saint's Rest Beach, Saint John, New Brunswick

Just an all around great summer moment, when there are so few left to be had...

1 comment:

  1. Those are some amazing waves!!! Love these photos and the colour of your top, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete