Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rambling Rose

My recent road trip from Saint John, New Brunswick to Toronto, Ontario wasn't exactly made up of outfit photos or even prime wardrobe choices (comfort over style when driving 10 hours a day!) but my son snapped these fun instagram pics & I thought I'd share them since it is raining out today. 


Wearing some Reitman's denim (which were always too short so have become capris now...) with an Old Navy tee & Walmart bolero. I'm hugely against Walmart's plus size line for their ill fit, bad sizing & cheap quality... but when seeing this colour bolero at $18 I just couldn't resist! Other's I have been eyeing at Addition Elle have been around the $50 mark & pretty much only available in black, white & red.

Birkenstocks & pink toes by OPI

Just a little pink on this grey east coast day...

No comments:

Post a Comment