Monday, June 13, 2011

What's up, Buttercup?

This past weekend finally felt like June! We got three full days of sunshine, surpassing all expectations!  As I mentioned in yesterday's post, my friend Jen was visiting from Cape Breton for an all girl's weekend.  These are some photo's we took on our sunshiney walk on the trail near my home... just before we saw a snake & high tailed it home!
skirt by three hearts (which i can't seen to find online!)
This skirt is a favorite from last summer, that will continue to be a fav as long as it holds together! I searched for a black mini that would suit me for years - I kid you  not! I found this one at Winner's last year (& found an identical one in tan this year - SCORE!) for only $20. It has built in shorts underneath, which means I don't risk overexposure... hahaha.  It still feels like the best buy of the year, a whole year later...
excuse my squinty smushed face, i was probably talking... but i wanted to show off my Forever21 earrings
& Vogue Optical sunglasses
When I came across this top from Addition Elle I knew it was going to be mine. It is one of my favorite colours, a longer cut & had this great neckline with details.  Addition Elle is never cheap though & I often leave feeling disheartened. There is rarely anything in my style & it is always over priced.  This piece was special though & I was excited to find it. Every time I wear it I tell myself.. don't spill, don't spill, don't spill. And every time I wear it, I spill. I pack a Tide to Go stick in my purse when I leave with it on.
Am I jinxing myself??
Fun blue watch from Urban Outfitters (Quartz)
I found this perfect blue watch while in Toronto at one of my favorite stops, Urban Outfitters! It is just the style I was looking for - anything similar to the Micheal Kors... in one of my favorite colours (and only $25 too!).
This tunic style, light weight sweater is from Addition Elle
My legs are so white....

1 comment: